Everyone needs birthday cards! When you come to this class you will build a stash of birthday cards so you can have several cards ready for a last minute grab and mail for the birthday that you lost track of.
Pictured here is a sampling of the cards that you will create in this class. You’ll actually make a total of 11 cards; 2 each of 5 of the designs and 1 of the “Cue the Confetti” card pictured in the center. This card features some products from the Picture Perfect Birthday suite along with sequins from the Tutti-Frutti suite. The photo realistic images with the graphic designs on the “B” side of the papers do the heavy lifting for these cards. I think these bright cards are a perfect way to celebrate a special birthday. You will also leave the class with extra papers, cardstock, the stamps and coordinating ink spots so you will be able to create a lot more.
The class details are:
- Date: February 3rd, 2018 from 10 am – noon
- Where: First Congregational Church in Essex Jct.
- RSVP: January 25th
- Fee: $60
- Includes: Picture Perfect Party DSP, Picture Perfect Birthday stamps, Picture Perfect Party ink spots, Tutti-frutti sequins, Picture Perfect Party Cardstock, prepared cardstock and envelopes for 11 cards
- Also: You will also have your choice of a free Sale-A-Bration product
- Bring: adhesive and acrylic blocks