- 8/25 10:00 am – 12 pm in Essex Jct.
Mistletoe Christmas Class
In this class you will get a head start on making cards for this Holiday season. It really is never to early too get a head start; anything that you can do in the late summer/early fall will make your life easier when the hectic Holiday season starts up. Also I wanted to create a class that features this gorgeous patterned paper from the catalog.
Pictured here are the cards that you will create in this class. I will prepare the supplies so you can make 1 of each of these cards, and I’ll give you the measurements so that you can make more of them at home with your remaining supplies. The designs and colors in this paper are so beautiful in the classic Christmas look, that I’m sure you’ll be able to create lots of great Holiday projects with the leftovers.
The supplies for this class are at a price point so that you will receive a Bonus Days coupon when you sign up for this class. So, when you take this fun class in August, you will also receive a $5 coupon that you can redeem when you shop in September. It’s a total win-win!
Reserve your spot today to create these beautiful cards that you can use this Christmas!
- Date: August 25th, 2018 from 10 am – noon
- Where: First Congregational Church in Essex Jct.
- RSVP: August 15th
- Fee: $60
- Includes: Mistletoe Season Photopolymer stamp set, Under the Mistletoe DSP, Real Red 1/8″ Solid ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Under the Mistletoe cardstock pack
- Bring: Scissors, adhesive and acrylic blocks