- 4/28 10:00 am – 12 pm in Essex Jct.
Soft Sayings Kit Class
Spring is supposed to be here, but I’m not fully convinced. These pretty cards will definitely help lift your spirits and bring Spring to your crafting space. This class time is to work on the cards in this gorgeous all-inclusive kit.
Pictured here are the cards that you will create with this kit. This kit is so big, you may not create all of them in the 2 hours allotted. But don’t worry – since this kit is all-inclusive, you will leave with all of the supplies that you need to continue to work on the cards when you get home. The stamping is simple and quick for these cards, and I will guide you with any tips that I have to make you successful.
In fact, this is a fantastic class for new stampers, too! If you have friends that would like to try stamping, this is a great way for them to try it out. To encourage you to reach out to friends, I’m offering an incentive for you to invite your friends to join us. If you get a new stamper to sign up for the class, you will be able to pick 5 cards from my stash of cards. I will have a variety of cards available for you to choose from, and I’m sure that you will find something that you like.
Reserve your spot today to create these beautiful cards that you can use for many occasions!
- Date: April 28th, 2018 from 10 am – noon
- Where: First Congregational Church in Essex Jct.
- RSVP: April 18th
- Fee: $40
- Includes: All Inclusive kit that has almost everything that you need to make 2 of each card for a total of 20 cards
- Bring: adhesive and scissors
- 5/6 10:00 am – 3 pm in St. Albans
Cards for Cancer
I’m partnering again with a wonderful group of demonstrators to offer this event. This is a great opportunity to create some lovely cards and help a cause that touches so many of our lives. At this event you will make 10 all-occasion cards, have lunch, and have a chance to win various prizes. We will also be offering a silent auction of items donated by the demonstrators and all proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society.
This year we have added something new to this event. Bring in one (or more) of your own homemade all occasion cards, and you will receive an extra ticket for a prize drawing for a collection of great stamping products. All of these cards will be given to Hope Lodge for their patients to use. What a great way to share your love of stamping – I hope that you will join us for this really fun day!
- Fee: $35 per person ($10 will be donated to the American Cancer Society
- RSVP: April 21st, including pre-payment (your spot is not guaranteed until your payment is received)
- This event is appropriate for everyone 12 years old and up
- Theme: Wear something black in support for Melanoma
- Bring: lots of adhesive – really, bring more than you think
- Extras at the event: Ordering special, silent auction, 50/50 raffle (proceeds go to ACS), door prizes, and homemade lunch