Calendar of Events
- 3/26 1:00 pm – 3:30 in Essex Jct.
This class features the absolutely gorgeous Botanical Blooms stamps, Botanical Builder Framelits and Botanical Gardens DSP bundle which is an amazing deal. You will have great fun creating these cards that can be used for many different occasions and a pretty box that holds them. I'm sure that you will be inspired to make some projects using this amazing bundle.
The class fee includes the Botanical Blooms bundle, so you will be able to use these stamps, DSP and Framelits for lots of projects. Also, this class uses a great companion Sale-A-Bration stamp set, which you will also get as part of this class. I also have a class-to-go option for people that don't live local to me. For the "to-go" option, you will receive the bundle and the pre-cut materials; you will need to provide the ink, acrylic blocks and adhesive.
Your friends and family will love receiving one of these cute cards!
Reserve your spot today and join the creative fun!
- RSVP with pre-payment by March 15th
- Class fee is $60 (includes Botanical Gardens Bundle)
- OR Class-to-go fee is $70 (includes shipping cost)
- Maximum number of in-person participants is 6
- 4/10 at 10:00 am at VFW Hall in St. Albans, VT
Cards for Cancer 2016 Stamp-A-Stack
I am partnering with several other Stampin' Up! demonstrators to hold a stamping extravaganza to benefit the American Cancer Society. $10 of the admission fee will be donated to the ACS along with the proceeds from the extra offerings we'll be holding on the day. This event is for everyone, from the beginner to the very seasoned stamper. There is plenty of time, so you can work at your own pace to create some wonderful all occasion cards that you'll be proud to send. This event is SO much fun, and it fills really quickly. Sign up right away to ensure that you have a spot to come and partake of the fun, too.
- RSVP March 26th – but seriously, don't wait that long!
- Class is available for ages 12 and up
- The price is $35, and you will receive envelopes with your cards
- Lunch is provided, with a break from 12-1 to eat and place orders
- 50/50 raffle
- Silent auction of supplies and hand made items
You need to bring your own adhesive, and you'll want to bring plenty