Stampin' Up! released this cute little Milk Carton Sizzix die in the Occasions Mini catalog earlier this year. Amazingly enough for me, I didn't buy it right away. I tend to go a little crazy with our fantastic Sizzix dies. *hee hee* It was actually my wonderful hubby who wanted me to buy this die. How crazy (and cool) is that?!? I'm not sure how he came to be fascinated with it, but he told me more than once that I should buy the die when I was putting together my new catalog wish list. Or should I say wish lists – emphasis on the plural – I probably created 10 different lists before I placed my first order! So, I decided to use some of my new goodies when I made this project. Here's the list of supplies that I used, in case you want to make your own:
- Stamps: Circle Circus, Fabulous Phrases
- Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
- Ink: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo
- Punches: 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Lace Ribbon, Heart to Heart
- Other: Cheerful Treat DSP, Milk Carton Sizzix die, Clips assortment, 1/4" White grosgrain
Now how about a quiz/poll? Leave a comment with your thoughts on what would be fun to put inside the little milk cartons. I can't wait to see what you come up with!