Kit Social Time
Saturday August 26th, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Summer is a perfect time to have a relaxing get together to have some fun crafting with zero stress. I’m glad to offer another kit social time so we can get together, enjoy some crafting, and get caught up. The best part (from my perspective) is that it’s super-easy for me! No prep, no fuss – just some time with my crafting friends.
This month is the perfect time to host this as well. I was already planning on doing it this month, and then Stampin’ Up! announced a kit promotion for this month. Kits are on sale for up to 30% off until August 31st. You can see the kits and the discounted prices here. There is time to purchase your kit (or several) and receive it in time for the get together on August 26th. If you have a kit on hand already, then please bring that – the important thing is getting together. 😉 I hope that you’ll join me!
Here are the details for the event:
- Date: August 26th, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- RSVP Date: August 24th – so I know who to contact in case I need to send an update
- Location: First Congregational Church in Essex Junction
- Description: Bring your own kit and we’ll have a great time crafting together.
- You need: A kit, adhesive, scissors and any other favorite tools
- Fee: Nothing – it’s FREE