I’ve just distributed the Boho Indigo class kits, and I hope that the class members are enjoying the gorgeous papers and accessories. I’ve received some good feedback from people that have purchased my Class-to-Go offerings, so I thought I would try it again with a sampler this time. A sampler is also a good option for a Class-to-Go because it allows you to create a section at a time and fit in small amounts of creativity among other things that you need to get done. Given our continued need to physically distance ourselves from each other, this class format seems like the best approach to provide you all a creative outlet while staying safe. I hope that you’ll give it a try!
Everything that you will need to create the sampler will be included in the kits except the 9″ x 9″ shadowbox frame, adhesive, coloring tools (I used Stampin’ Blends), Dimensionals and ink. I used Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz ink for the stamped elements of the sampler. Of course, you are totally free to use what you have and create a sampler of your own design. Please consider using Order Code V2ZB62BH when purchasing any supplies before September 15th. When you use an order code it helps offset some of my business costs for supplies used in classes and creating samples that I share on my blog.
Here are the details for the event:
- RSVP Date – September 15th
- Location – in your own home
- Class includes the Country Home stamp set that you can use for other projects
- Price – $25 (paid in advance)
- For local class participants – I’ll arrange a contactless delivery
- For participants further away, I’ll shipp the kit and supplies to you via Priority Mail for an additional $8
- NOTE: I purchased my frame from IKEA (it is called “Ribba”), but you can also find options at a local craft store or online