I’m so excited to offer another sampler class. Previous classes have been popular and I enjoy designing them, so I decided to create one for Valentine’s Day. The interesting thing about this one is that it isn’t exclusively for Valentine’s Day; the sentiments and images are also great for celebrating a wedding day. So, you can take the class and make a pretty home decor element for Valentine’s Day, or you can give it as a gift to a happy couple on their wedding day, or you can gift it to a couple celebrating an anniversary. There are so many possibilities!
Here are the details for the class:
- Date: Saturday, January 25th, 2:00 – 5:00 pm
- RSVP: January 15th
- Where: First Congregational Church of Essex Junction
- Class includes:
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP
- Champagne Rhinestones
- Fee: $25 (paid in advance)
- NOTE: Class does not include the frame; contact me for shopping suggestions if you need one
I hope that you are able to join me to have some fun creating your own sampler. You (or a special couple) will have a handmade decor element to enjoy for years to come!