Welcome the new batch of In Colors! They are wonderful complements to the 2014 In Colors as well as the suite of 40 colors in the 4 color families. I'm in love with these colors, and I can't wait to see what everyone creates with them. I think my personal favorite may be Mint Macaron, it reminds me of a lighter shade of the beautiful, retired Sage Shadow. I love the others, too, and it feels kind of like picking my favorite son or daughter – I love them all!
This year, I decided to offer an In Color club to all of you. This is an experiment for me, and I think it will be a great opportunity for you to collect all 5 of these pretty colors. Here's how it works:
- A club will be made up of 5 people and will last 5 months.
- The members will each pay $38.42 each month of the club.
- Members will get a "color of the month" each month. For example, member 1 starts with Watermelon Wonder in the first month, member 2 starts with Cucumber Crush, etc. Then, in the second month member 1 receives Cucumber Crush , member 2 receives Delightful Dijon, etc.
- Each month, a member receives the following in their color of the month: 1 pack of cardstock, 1 ink pad, 1 ink refill, 1 Dotted Lace trim, 1 Stampin' Marker and a handmade card featuring their color of the month.
- Every member will have a month where they are the "host". In their host month, the member will receive the In Color Designer Series paper stack, In Color Envelope paper, Blossom Accents and $16.50 in free merchandise.
Contact me today if you have any questions or are interested in signing up. I will kick off the club once the 5 slots are filled, and I will kick off a second club once the next 5 slots are filled. There is no monthly meeting for this club, so this is a great way to build your stash, collect some ideas and enjoy the summer with your families. I'm really excited about this club, and I hope that you are too!