I'm teaming up with several demonstrators again this year for a fun day of stamping for a cause. I believe this will be my 3rd year participating in this event, and I really hope that you'll join us because it is loads of fun.
The participating demonstrators each design a card (or 2) and then guide the participants through the steps as they make it. All of the materials are prepared in advance – all you have to do is stamp and assemble. Below are images of the two cards that I designed for the event last year. I don't know yet what my projects will be for this year but they will be useful cards that you will be glad to have in your stash.
- Date/Time: Sunday, April 10th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: VFW Hall, St. Albans
- Fee: $35 ($10 of fee will be donated to the American Cancer Society)
- RSVP: March 26th
- You will make 10 cards with envelopes
- Lunch from 12-1:00
- A drawing for door prizes
- Silent auction – all proceeds go to ACS
- 50/50 raffle – again all proceeds go to ACS
- All materials are provided (except adhesive – you need to bring plenty)
- Our theme this year is blue – wear blue and you get an extra door prize ticket
This event fills up quickly, so please contact me today to reserve your spot. I really hope that you'll join us for this great day – we'll have fun for a great cause!