I have two more classes that I'm offering in the near future, and I'm really excited to share them with you today! If you want to take one (or both) of the classes, please contact me today to reserve your spot.
Here are the details for the first class:
This class features the stamp set named "For All Things" to make these beautiful fall themed cards. The color combinations aren't quite your typical colors for this time of year, but they work together beautifully. I hope that you will consider taking some time out of your schedule to join me for this class:
- Date/Time: October 25th at 2:00 pm in Essex
- RSVP: October 11th
- Fee: $20, pre-paid to reserve your spot
- No supplies are needed for this class; I will supply everything that you need, including envelopes
Here are the details for the second class:
This class features the amazing card kit in the Holiday catalog. You will make 6 each of 3 different "shaker" card designs. These cards will really knock the socks off the people on your Christmas card list this year! This class is on a Friday evening, so the price includes some pizza so we can keep our tummies happy as we stamp. Sign up for this class to get a great inventory of cards to send this year! Please sign up quickly – I want to make sure that the kits are in on time, and there aren't any issues with possible backorder scenarios.
- Date/Time: November 6th at 6:00 pm in So. Burlington
- RSVP: October 23rd
- Fee: $35, pre-paid to reserve your spot
- Class is available for ages 12 and up
- Class fee includes the kit and a yummy pizza dinner
- You will need to bring your own adhesive, and you'll need plenty