Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th anniversary as a company in 2013! As part of the celebration, they are releasing a "Best Of" stamp set each month; each one has a different theme. These sets include individual stamps from different sets that have been retired before, and there is 1 new stamp in each collection. Since the big celebration in February is Valentine's day, it makes total sense that the stamp collection for February will be Love themed. This is a really great collection, and if I didn't have several of the images in retired sets, I would be very tempted myself to buy it. I'm pretty sure that the new stamp in this collection is "Read My Lips". Isn't it cute?!?
Here are some things to remember about the collection sets:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- Stampin' Up! is releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), and all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
- As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, starting in February Stampin' Up! is including a collector's card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.
- Be careful with the proof of purchase stickers – they are really teeny tiny circle stickers on the sticker sheet for the stamps. Don't throw it away by mistake, you'll really regret it because I'm sure you'll want to redeem for a free Best of set!