Recently I have shared in several posts most of the tags that I created for the door prize gifts for the Holiday Stamp-A-Stack event. In total I made 10 different designs, and I had a total blast along the way. This is one of the boxes that I created that holds the assortment. At first I was going to go super-simple and use one of the gold-striped bags that Stampin’ Up! sells. Steve suggested creating a box that should protect the tags better than a bag would. I had hoped to put minimal effort into the container since I had spent a fair amount of time on the tags. But Steve convinced me, and this is the final result. The box didn’t really take that long to make, and I think that the end result is stunning. The top has DSP attached, and then I used a retired die to cut the window. I adhered a piece of Window Sheets inside the lid, and then tied retired, coordinating ribbon around the box to keep it closed. I think it is a perfect use of these retired products, and I hope the guests that picked my tags enjoy each and every one of them!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Print
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • LinkedIn
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Yahoo! Buzz