This is a project that my stamp club gals made at the end of May. For this project the ladies tried out the Color Spritzer tool to give the box an aged/distressed look. They had fun puffing away with that tool to get the little specks of ink on the finished project. The box is easy-peasy to assemble, since all of the hard work is done by the Sizzix die. I used More Mustard in 12×12 to cut the box; I was able to get two boxes per sheet. You can cut it from 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock, just line it up over the die to shorten the tab that you glue to hold the box together. The Cajun Craze band was cut from 11" cardstock – the overlap is hidden behind the sailboat image.
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Messages, Sail Away, Texture jumbo wheel
- Cardstock: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
- Punches: Modern Label, Word Window
- Sizzix Die: Fancy Favor box
- Accessories: Early Espresso bakers twine, Stampin' sponges, eyelets (retired), Color Spritzer tool, Early Espresso marker