The photo only shows a sampling of the card designs that will be available at my card buffet class. I'll have at least 10 designs to pick from. You can pick which cards you want to work on, and how many you want to make – it's really like going through a buffet line. The only difference is that you pick one thing from the buffet at a time, create it and then go back to the buffet for the next card, and so on. You can work at your own pace, and arrive/leave on your own schedule. Once the prepped kits for a card are used up, then it is removed from the "buffet", so you want to apply some strategy to your picks.
Each card is $2, with a minimum purchase of 10 cards, but you can make more if you're inspired. Today is the last day to RSVP for this class. If you want to sign up, please contact me ASAP.
Here are the details for the class:
- Date & Time: Sunday November 11, 2012 at 2:00 – 6:00 pm
- Location: First Congregational Church of Essex Junction
- Fee: $2 per card, minimum of 10 cards
- RSVP Date: 11/1/2012, $10 deposit due with RSVP
- Class includes: Everything needed to make the cards; I'll have all of the materials pre-cut and all the tools and adhesive you need will be provided. You'll also get an envelope with each card.
- Space is limited to 15 people.