We made this card in our Stamp Club meeting last week. I realized that it is a good idea to slip in the occasional back-to-basics technique lesson because I sometimes forget about the wonder and versatility of some basic techniques. This card was highlighting how to have multiple colors on your stamped image using markers. The stamped image in the white circle has 3 different colors. I had never done this with the stamp club gals, and I think they were excited about the possibilities with this technique. This card also highlights lots and lots of products that are in the Holiday Mini catalog. We only have one more month to snag up the goodies from this catalog, and there are no guarantees of what will carry forward into the next "big" catalog.
If you want to make this card, you'll need the following supplies:
- Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Word Play
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Whisper White
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
- Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso
- Punches: Scallop Edge, 1 3/4" Circle, Stocking, Curly Label
- Accessories: Frostwood Lodge DSP, Espresso Quilted ribbon, Espresso Bakers Twine, Snowburst embossing folder