Several of you have signed up for this class, and I’m super excited about that! If you’ve thought about signing up, delay no longer – today is the last day to register. I will be submitting the order this evening for all of the supplies that you’ll receive in your kit, so get back to me quickly to claim your spot. If this class doesn’t work for your schedule, I will offer another Christmas card class before the crunch truly sets in, so stay tuned.
This Christmas card class features the Mistletoe Season stamp set and the beautiful Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP). You will make the 5 cards that you see here, and you will leave with the stamp set and lots of supplies so that you can make a bunch more of your favorite cards from the class. And of course, you’ll be able to design a bunch more on your own, too. Here’s the list of the supplies that are included in the class fee of $60:
- Mistletoe Season photopolymer stamp set
- Under the Mistletoe DSP
- Under the Mistletoe coordinating cardstock pack
- Red Rhinestone basic jewels
- Real Red 1/8″ solid ribbon
And here are the specifics of the class, in case you need a reminder:
- Date/Time: August 25th, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Location: First Congregational Church in Essex Junction
- Fee: $60 (must be paid today)
- Bring: Adhesive, acrylic blocks, and scissors
- I will prepare kits for all 5 cards that you see here, and you’ll receive cutting instructions to replicate on your own.
- You will receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem on a Stampin’ Up! order in September