This Friday (8/2) I'll be hosting an Open House so you can check out some of the new goodies from the TWO new Stampin' Up! catalogs. In June the new "Big" cataog became available, and the new Holiday mini catalog will be available on August 1st. I'll have some samples as well as a variety of products from both catalogs for you to check out. I will also have a couple of make 'n take projects too, so you can get your hands dirty with some new stamps, colors and accessories.
The event will be at the First Congregational Church in Essex Junction starting at 6:30 pm. The church is at 39 Main Street in Essex Junction, and there is plenty of parking available.
To encourage you to join us for the event, I have a couple of extra treats for everyone. I'll have ice cream sundaes available to take care of your sweet tooth. In the past, these have been a real hit at a summer event. And, I'll be "raffling off" the door prizes that are pictured. There are many ways to earn tickets for the drawing that evening. They are:
- Every Attendee receives a ticket
- RSVP by 7/30 and get a ticket
- Bring a donation to the food pantry and get a ticket
- Place an order at the event and you'll get another ticket
- Bring a friend that is a new customer to me, and you'll get 3 tickets!
- Sign up to host a workshop and you'll get 5 tickets!!!
I am looking forward to seeing everyone this Friday – it will definitely be a fun evening!