I'm holding my second annual Open House to highlight brand new things in the new Stampin' Up! catalog. You can come on by, make a project or two, get tickets for the drawings and enjoy an ice cream sundae! Can you really think of a more enjoyable way to spend a Friday evening? Today is the deadline to earn a ticket for RSVP'ing, but I'll still be happy to see you on Friday if you miss this deadline, and there are still lots of other ways to earn tickets for the drawing. Here are the details!
- When: Friday 6/29 at 6:30 pm
- Where: First Congregational Church of Essex Junction, 1 Church Street, Essex Jct.
- Fee: $0, zip, nada, zilch, it's free!
- Prize Drawing: I have 3 prizes that will be "raffled" off. Earn tickets in the following ways:
- Every attendee gets a ticket
- RSVP by 6/23 and earn a ticket
- Bring a donation for the food shelf , get a ticket
- Place an order at the event, and you'll receive another ticket
- Bring a friend that is a new customer to me, and you'll get 3 tickets
- Sign up to host a workshop, and you'll get 5 tickets!!!
I hope to see you there, it will definitely be a fun evening!