I'll admit it, I'm an accessory gal. I feel sad every year when I see the list of stamps that are retiring, but I get downright weepy about the retiring accessory list when it is published. Stampin' Up! has just published the accessory list, and it's BIG! I totally expected the retiring DSP, Decor Elements, Simply Adorned products and wheels. I'll admit that I'm surprised with the papers and ink pads; I think they need more 'splainin', so I'll share the information that SU! has shared with us.
- The Classic ink pads have been re-designed for the new catalog. They will give better ink coverage for improved stamped images. The pads that are on the list are the pads that are currently available.
- The Craft ink will only be available in Black & White pads.
- 12" x 12" Textured card stock will no longer be offered.
- 12" x 12" Smooth card stock will be available in color collections and only select individual colors will be available in single color packs.
- Individual Stampin' Write markers will only be available for select colors, although they will still be sold as color family packs.
The really important thing for you to know is that these items are available now until supplies run out. Some items are discounted up to 60% off, so you'll want to check out the retired products on my on-line store here. Your best bet to make sure that you get the items that you want is to place an on-line order. I say this because some items run out really fast once the retired accessory list is published. Have fun and happy shopping! I'm going to go back to crying into my coffee… *sniff*