Every year Stampin' Up! helps us with our Winter doldrums by giving us free stamping stuff when we make our purchases. Even cooler, you will only be able to get this merchandise through Sale-A-Bration; the items won't be available in the regular catalog.* There are lots of great choices for Sale-A-Bration this year; lovely patterned paper, a ribbon & button collection, several stamp sets, an embossing folder, a punch and so much more. There are several ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration:
- Purchase $50 in merchandise, and pick a free item
- This is good for every interval of $50, so if you order $100, you get two free goodies, and so on
- Host a workshop
- If the merchandise total is $150 or more, you'll get a free pack of silver glimmer paper along with the normal $25 hostess dollars you can use for more free goodies
- If the merchandise total is $400 or more, you're in the bonanza! You'll get a free pack of silver glimmer paper, a product bundle containing Sycamore Street DSP, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Bundle Pack and Madison Avenue stamp set, the the normal $65 in hostess dollars and 50% off a full priced item
- Join Stampin' Up!
- You'll get an extra 25% more in your $99 starter kit
- And all the other cool benefits of being a demo – 20% off product, meet some awesome people, enjoy new products early through a pre-order opportunity and so much more
*The only exception is the Petite Curly Label punch, which will be available for purchase after Sale-A-Bration.