I’m super excited to offer my first-ever sampler class. As you can tell, this one is all about Halloween and features some products from the Monster Bash Suite in the upcoming Holiday catalog. I love these cute/spooky images in this suite, and I am happy with the whimsical look of my finished sampler. You can make your own to add to your Halloween decor this season, and wow your friends with your craftiness. All of the supplies will be pre-cut for you which will allow you to focus on stamping, crafting, and creating. You will also have extra Designer Series Paper and Enamel shapes for even more spooky crafting at home.
Here are the details for the class:
- Date: September 21st, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- RSVP: September 11th
- Location: First Congregational Church in Essex Jct.
- Fee: $25, due at time of registration
- Class includes:
- Monster Bash Designer Series Paper
- Monster Bash Enamel Shapes
- NOTE: Class does NOT include the 9″x 9″ shadowbox frame that you see in the picture. I purchased mine at IKEA in New Haven, CT (the product name is RIBBA). IKEA also offers the frame online, so if you don’t have a shopping trip planned you can get one that way. There is also a sale until 8/24 at Michael’s in the Staples Plaza on Williston Road. They have a few colors available and the price is buy one, get two free. The price for only one is high (IMHO), but for three it is quite reasonable.