I'm joining with a group of demonstrator friends to have a stamp-a-stack to raise money for the American Cancer Society. This will be the second time that I have participated, and it really is a blast for a great cause. Participants will make 10 all occasion cards which are very handy to have available when you need them. But more importantly, you will have fun and help others at the same time.
Here are the details:
- Date: May 3, 2015, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: VFW in St. Albans
- Price: $35 per person, $10 of that will be donated to ACS
- RSVP by April 18th (payment is required to reserve your spot)
- Lunch will be provided
- Door prizes
- Silent Auction (proceeds benefit ACS)
- 50/50 raffle (again proceeds benefit ACS)
- Bring your own adhesive – all other materials are provided
I hope that you will be able to join us for this fun event. If you want to attend, please don't hesitate in contacting me; this event has filled up quickly in the past and I would hate for you to miss out.