I’m thrilled to announce that I’m offering a Stamp-A-Stack event at the end of this month. I really hope that you are able to join me to have some crafty fun and build a stash of cards for various occasions that you can send to special people.
This event is based on the Biggest Wish stamp set from the Annual catalog and the Pattern Party paper that is one of the Host Rewards options. Each participant will receive a pack of the Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes (item 159232) and Matte Black Dots (item 154284) that you will use in the class. You will use all of the notecards, but you will have some leftover dots that you can use in future creations. I’m also offering a Class-to-Go option because I realize that people may be getting nervous about gathering inside due to increases in COVID-19 infections and the Delta variant. The Class-to-Go includes the Biggest Wish stamp set so you have all that you need to create the cards.
Everything that you need to create the cards will be included in the class kit except adhesive. If you want to make more cards at home after the class with the same stamps and inks, you’ll need to purchase them. Please consider using Order Code D7QT6NCY when purchasing any supplies before August 19th. When you use an order code it helps offset some of my business costs for supplies used in classes and creating samples that I share on my blog.
Here are the details for the event:
- Date: August 29th, 2:30 – 5:30 pm
- RSVP: August 19th
- Fee: $35 (paid in advance), Class-to-Go option is $55 (paid in advance)
- Location: First Congregational Church of Essex Junction
- Description: You will make 4 each of 5 different designs featuring the Biggest Wish stamp set, for a total of 20 cards. The cards are designed for quick assembly, so this class is perfect for all levels of stampers.
- Class includes the following:
- Prepared kits for all of the cards, so you can focus on stamping and assembly
- Matte Black Dots
- White Note Cards with envelopes
- You bring: Your favorite adhesive (and lots of it)