This is actually the first card that I created as my potential swap card for the demonstrator swap that I participated in recently. I do like this one alot, but I didn't really incorporate an embellishment which is one of the "nice to haves" for this particular swap. I did put Crystal Effects on the brown stamped spots, but when I thought further I didn't feel comfortable that qualified. I do have to confess that I found it challenging when stamping those brown spots. The raised portions of the stamp are pretty far apart and it is easy to get ink in the in-between portions and therefore get ink in un-desired parts of your card. You have to be SUPER careful, use a VERY light touch and bring the ink pad to the stamp for this particular part of the image.
I used the sketch you see to the right for my design inspiration for this card. I really wanted to use the "vine" image since that one isn't feature in the catalog, and the tall panel on this sketch was a perfect layout to show it off. The colors that I picked are from the English Garden DSP that I used at the bottom. I really like how these colors come together and I look forward to making some more cards with colors featured in that paper.