I created this card AGES ago for a demonstrator swap that I participated in for the launch of the Occasions mini catalog. I really enjoy participating in those swaps because I get a great variety of samples to show everyone and I don't have to buy all of the stamps or accessories to get them. The downfall is that I frequently get a sample for a set or accessory that I didn't think that I needed, and I love it so much that I have to buy it. This whole swap thing is a double-edged sword! But… I never fail to get some great designs or samples that I never would have created on my own, and I frequently get inspiration for other cards from those designs.
I took a leap of faith when I purchased this stamp set because I don't usually like to use sets that require coloring. I am not very skilled at coloring with our markers, but I thought that the style of these flowers didn't require multi-shaded coloring to work. I think that I need to bust out this set again and try another card.
I used the following supplies to make this card:
- Stamps: So Very Grateful, Dictionary
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Whisper White
- Ink: Tangerine Tango, Versamark
- Markers: Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo
- Accessories: Watercolor Wonder DSP, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Corner Rounder punch