I must confess, this isn't actually a sale. 🙂 But… it is on the web, so it definitely meets the "cyber" requirement. This is a Christmas card that I made with my club gals last Christmas. All of the supplies used are still available, so you can still replicate this card if you want to. The color combination that I used for this card is definitely not your standard Christmas colors, but I was pretty pleased with the way that it turned out. The technique that was highlighted with this card is called emboss resist. It is a pretty easy technique, but you can make some real "wow" projects with it. The swirly tree panel was created with the technique.
Here's how you do emboss resist:
- Stamp your image in Versamark ink on glossy white cardstock
- Heat emboss with clear embossing powder
- Brayer or sponge ink over the whole panel making sure to get in the nooks and crannies around your embossed image
- Wipe the ink off the embossed image with a paper towel, and the image will really pop out.
If you want to replicate this card, here are the materials that I used:
- Stamps: Snow Swirled, Medallion
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Glossy white, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Garden Green, Versamark
- Accessories: Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Scallop Trim border punch, Extra-Large Oval punch, Clear embossing powder, Lots of tags Sizzlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges