Unfortunately, get well cards are something you need year-round. I created this one with a fall theme to show my stamp club members the Triple Time Stamping technique. The really nice thing about this technique is that it is versatile and can be created using stamps set for any season or theme. I've designed a card using snowflakes for an upcoming holiday stamp-a-stack, and I've seen some wonderful samples using floral stamps, too. This technique is so easy that you can experiment with lots of different themes.
I used the following materials to make this card:
- Stamps: French Foliage, Perfectly Penned
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Crumb Cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Early Espresso baker's twine
If you want to try the technique, here is how you do it:
- Cut your darker colored mat cardstock pieces as follows:
- Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" or 4 1/4" x 11"
- Middle mat: 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Top mat: 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- Cut your neutral cardstock pieces as follows:
- Largest: 5 1/4" x 4"
- Middle: 4 1/4" x 3"
- Smallest: 3 1/4" x 2"
- Very lightly adhere the neutral layers in a stack so that an equal border is around the edges of each layer.
- Stamp images to overlap the edges.
- Separate the neutral layers and adhere to mats, aligning the images as you attach the layers. I like to work from the top layer down.