I’m so happy to announce the next class that I’m offering! I’ve been doing primarily card classes lately and I decided it was time to offer something a little different. I have had several classes over the years to make framed samplers. This one isn’t in the style of a sampler where there are different sections that you build and then assemble. Instead, this is a single, large piece that is stamped and built as a single unit. The flowers and greenery are created using a combination of dies and 1 retired punch. This colorful framed art can be a cheerful decoration year-round in your home, or be displayed during Spring and Summer if you want to have a seasonal decor item.
Here are the details for the class:
- Date: Sunday, June 25th at 2:00 pm
- Location: First Congregational Church of Essex Junction
- RSVP: June 20th
- Fee: $25 (paid in advance)
- Class Limit: 9 participants
- Class Includes: All of the supplies to create the art piece, but NOT the frame.
- You bring to class: Strong liquid glue, and your favorite crafting tools. I found that tweezers were especially helpful when I needed to tuck something behind another element.
- NOTE: I purchased my frame from IKEA (it is called “Hovsta”), but you can also find options at a local craft store or online