We made this card earlier in the month at the stamp club meeting. The gals enjoyed how cute these images are on this set and liked the color combination on the card. I fessed up with the gals that I didn't come up with the color combo myself; it is a color combination from a DSP pack that was in the catalog last year. I do especially miss that pack of paper – *sigh*.
This card is designed using something called "inchies". The individual pieces are 1" squares that are aligned in a way to create a different pattern. Another demo friend showed me an "inchie" card a few years ago, and I've wanted to come up with one myself since then. The stamps in the Spring Sampler set are perfect for doing "inchies", and they're stinkin' cute, too!
I used the following materials for this card:
- Stamps: Spring Sampler, Delightful Dozen
- Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso, Whisper White
- Ink: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
- Markers: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
- Accessories: 1" Square punch, Postage Stamp punch, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die