Today is the last day to redeem those Bonus Codes that you received for shopping in July. I hope that you saved your codes and you have a list ready of items that you want! You can purchase any items to redeem your codes: stamps, bundles, tools, clearance rack products, even the kits that are on sale (see below). Here’s what you need to know to redeem your codes:
- Need to find your codes?
- Check your email. You received a separate email with the code(s) for each qualifying order that you made between July 6 – 31st.
- If your order qualified for multiple codes (it was over $100), then you received one email for the order with multiple codes listed.
- To redeem your codes, enter them in the Coupon Code area on the right of the Shopping Cart page.
- Have multiple codes to redeem? You can enter them all in the Coupon Code area. Separate each one with a comma or a space.
- Today is really the last day to use them, the codes will expire at midnight tonight (Mountain Time).
- Happy Shopping!
Today is also the last day to save on Stampin’ Up! kits. Click on the image above or here to see all of the kits that are available, as well as the discounted price. There are so many great options! There are kits for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, gift packaging and so much more. There are kit options for non-stampers as well as options that include stamped elements. I purchased the Festive Tags kit, and I’m looking forward to putting it together. Last year I bought the Cozy & Bright kit and supplemented my Christmas cards quickly with some festive, non-traditional cards. That kit also has some great stamps for the Holidays that I’ll be able to use for other projects, too. In short, check out the kits that are on sale – you likely will find something that will fit what you need and give you a little crafty escape.