One of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is a beautiful magazine that we get each month called Stampin' Success. It is a really great resource because there are articles that highlight the story of different demonstrators, unique ways of scrapbooking memories, different uses for tools, stamping techniques and so much more. And like all of our catalogs, there are some wonderful samples pictured throughout the magazine. I created this card based off a sample from the July 2011 issue. The sample in the magazine had different colors and used the Button, Button stamp set instead of snowflakes (it was summer after all!). But I used the design as a starting point for this creation. We stampers call this a CASE (copy and stamp everything). There are degrees of CASE'ing, and it is all good. We love to share our creations with others to inspire creativity. We all need a boost from time to time to get our mojo going, and CASE'ing is a great way to get in there and try something out.
If you want to CASE this card, here are the materials that I used:
- Stamps: Snow Swirled, Sincere Salutations
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
- Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
- Punches: Scallop Trim border, Boho Blossoms, Decorative Label
- Accessories: Filigree brad, Snowflakes #2 Sizzlet die