This is the swap card that I created to share with my stamp club gals last evening. I wanted to showcase a couple of items from the Summer Smooches sneak peek product line as well as some things that will be retiring. The DSP and the fabric brad are from the Summer Smooches collection that is available this month. The DSP will re-appear when the big catalog comes out in June. The brads however, were only available this month, and Stampin' Up! has already run out of these beauties. The greeting stamp set and the Texturz plate that I used for the Daffodil cardstock are on the retirement lists that have been published this month. And, the flower stamp and punch are in the Occasions Mini catalog that is done at the end of this month, and we can't know whether those products will make it into the new catalog until it comes out. So, this card truly is a blend of products that could only happen this month!
And, can I say holy punches batman?!? I didn't realize until I was listing all of the punches, that I used 4 punches on this card! I am definitely a bit of a punch nut, but I think that I went a little crazy (even for me) on this card. But, I love it!!!
I used the following materials to make this card:
- Stamps: Mixed Bunch, On Your Birthday
- Ink: Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Summer Smooches Fabric Designer Brads*, Summer Smooches DSP, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Decorative Label punch, Blossom punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch
* These beautiful, fabric covered brads were released to be exclusively available in April. Alas, they were even more popular that SU! predicted and their supply has been exhausted. Sadly, you will not be able to order these fun brads any more.