The RSVP date for this class is tomorrow, so the window to sign up is closing. I’m excited about the cards that I’ve designed for the class, and I think that you will enjoy making them. My guideline for creating these cards is that they need to be quick to assemble, feature the great designs in the Night Before Christmas papers, and are a delight to receive.
Here are the details for the class:
- Date: October 27th, 2:30 – 5:30 pm
- Location: First Congregational Church, Essex Junction
- Fee: $35 (pre-paid to reserve your spot)
- Description: You will make 4 each of 4 different designs featuring these papers, for a total of 16 cards. The cards are designed for quick assembly, so this class is perfect for all levels of stampers.
- Prepared kits for all of the cards, so you can focus on stamping and assembly
- The remainder of the Night Before Christmas DSP pack
- Envelopes for the 16 cards
- You bring: Your favorite adhesive (lots of adhesive)
- RSVP: October 11th to allow time for me to order and prepare the supplies
If you’ve been considering this class, please sign up today while it’s fresh in your mind. I would hate for you to regret later that you missed the class – that would be very sad.