Every year for the Holiday Stamp-A-Stack, the demonstrators make up something as a “door prize” for all of the guests. One year it was ornaments, another year it was decorated boxes, and last year we decorated cute mini coffee cups. This year we’ll be making packages of 10 gift tags. Each demonstrator will have their own creations, and the variety of tags will be amazing.
My personal plan is to have 10 different tags in each package that I assemble. This is the first tag that I created for my offering. Everything that I used on this tag is retired product, except the Coastal Cabana ink for the stamped greeting. I love making up these gifts because it gives me an opportunity to use up some beautiful retired product, and stretch my creativity beyond cards which is my “home turf”. I may share more of the tags here, but it will depend on how quickly I make them, and how many other projects I need to share.
I’ll send out a newsletter real soon about the Stamp-A-Stack, but here are the details if you want to sign up now:
- Sunday October 14th, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- RSVP: September 29th – pre-registration is required
- Fee: $35 (non-refundable)
- Details: You will make 10 different Holiday cards designed by 5 demonstrators. All of the supplies are prepared in advance, you will just stamp and assemble.
- Lunch provided, from noon – 1:00, with an opportunity to place an order
- Ordering special offered for that day only
- Minimum age is 12 years old
Contact me today if you want to sign up for this super-fun event!